Wednesday 12 August 2015

Some feelings after seeing the talk show by Chase Jarvis (CJ)


He is the one of the most special photographer that I know. Through out his talk show, I learned some new ideas.  'Creativity is the New Literacy' CJ said. His words are positive to illustrate creativity is very significant for everyone. 'Creativity is a drug I cannot live with out' said by another artist. However, today we have a creativity crisis, especially in my country.


When I was very young, I have painting course. At that time, I knew my painting was good, if I drew something or someone like the real one. Once I did not draw like this, people would say 'what are you drawing?' or 'you do not have painting gift'...So I found I just had the skills of drawing instead of creativity, I need creativity. Maybe this is the main reason why I am here, even though my major was Architecture which belongs to engineering in my country. I can do nothing but improving my creativity. I will not only be an architect, but also a creative architect in the further.



1 comment: